I really feel the wind at my back... I feel safe in myself even when I feel unsafe in my surroundings. I feel as though I am perceiving things more purely- more as they are, not as I believe them to be. I feel more psychologically flexible... More like the man that I wanted to be... I feel connected - to my ancestors, to my heart, to the Mystery, to my goals and vision for my life in this world. I feel even less able to compromise my integrity for the easy way out. I want to be respected by my children, and their children. I love my father. It's game time.— Alex Antonucci
North Fork Winter Men’s Brotherhood
For over 10 years I have led and participated in men’s groups of many stripes. It can be a pain in the ass to get a men’s group going and keep it going. It can be like herding cats.
This is the “How to do men’s group” group that most men’s groups never got, but should have. The group is a container of purpose and intention, creating an urgency that lends itself to powerful, accelerated personal growth in just 8 weeks. In addition, I’ll teach you the exercises, processes and structures that make men’s group work, get us past drama, develop truly deep bonds of trust, and open up doors of personal and collective transformation and healing.
At the end of the 8 weeks you will know exactly how to do men’s group, you’ll have an agreed upon meeting format with built-in, peer-led facilitation, and you’ll enjoy ongoing support to keep your group fresh and responsive to your needs.
This group is for you if:
- You’re new to men’s work and want an entry-level option
- You’re too busy to organize a men’s group on your own and would just like to “join” with the option to continue if it feels right
- You can sense you’re ready for an upgrade in your life, but you need support in getting it going
- You like the idea of stepping into a men’s group but you aren’t ready for a commitment of more than 2 months
In this 8 week experience you can expect to…
- Learn to overcome and integrate challenging emotions
- Be witnessed and supported in stepping up to what you really want
- Receive feedback and accountability in a non-shaming way
- Support other men in following through on their desires and commitments
- Develop a powerful, vision-based mission statement to guide your life
- Grow your capacity to stand in your power, your truth and hold your boundaries
The program includes the following components:
- 8 weekly men’s meetings held on private land in Paonia, Colorado
- Culminating day-long/overnight workshop/event
- Weekly buddy calls/meetings to keep you on track and focused
- 2 one-on-one facilitation calls to help you get clear on your vision and develop your mission statement
- Option to continue as an ongoing, peer-led men’s group
If your goal is to jump-start your year with powerful practices and community to support you in taking your life to the next level, this is a great choice.
If your goal is to be in a new, ongoing men’s group, this group will give you all the tools, practices, and structures you need to continue on in a peer-led men’s group. I am available to remain in contact in an advisory/mentorship role with those members who decide to continue beyond the 8 weeks.
The North Fork Winter Men’s Brotherhood is priced at $295-$395, sliding scale. What this means is you pay what can afford within that range. Payment plans are available, on a monthly or weekly basis.
Contact Pieter at 206-743-4759 to inquire about joining.